Archie Ninkasi (R3) for Gagebrook trainer Peter Higgins has won his last two over the shorts at Launceston and from box two looks a great chance for his hat trick. This son of Knocka Norris has speed to burn and should lead all the way. His main opposition will come from Loopy Lucy from the Butch Deverell kennel and Cavern Club for Robin Stocks. Bulla Country (R5) for Michael Pearce ran a terrific race last week winning in 26.25 and although stepping up in grade should be hard to beat again.
Wee Fire hasn’t won at Hobart since October but has been a model of consistency and if she leads will be very hard to catch while Explosive Gas will enjoy jumping from the pink. Hello Ay Jay and Immortal Dream should quinella R9 while Senor Scooby (R10) should run well in the last.
Please note – some information may not be available until the days leading up to the race event.
- Greyhound Punters Corner – Robert Fahey’s tips and form comments.
- Greyhound Early Speed Maps – Tap into every greyhound’s first sectional time averages to see future performance potential of every runner in every race.
- Greyhound radio show replays – Get all the news and information you need for the week’s greyhound racing.
- Greyhound race replays – Watch free race replays of all Tasmanian greyhound racing.
- Full Greyhound race calendar 2014/15.