Seven of the eleven available credit vouchers, designed to reward buyers who support Magic Millions Tasmanian Yearling Sales, have now been won.
Previous Tasmanian sale graduates are eligible to win a $5,000 sale credit voucher by winning selected races. In addition, buyers who have paid the $550 nomination fee for the race series will have their voucher upgraded to the value of $6,000.
The winners so far include: –
- Socks, one of the most promising young gallopers to race in Tasmania in recent years;
- Longway To The Top, a highly promising staying filly who is yet to miss a place in her three career starts;
- Ammolite, a well-related daughter of West Quest who will continue to improve with age;
- Triple Asset, arguably one of the most impressive juveniles to race this year, especially as she is the only horse to lower the colours of More Awesome, and did so without the benefit of a barrier trial;
- Rise To The Stars, an impressive 2yo winner on debut;
- Fugitive Lass, showed exceptional speed to win on debut in Launceston; and
- Saxby Downs, a nice winner of the 2yo race at Devonport in December.
last Sunday’s 2yo maiden at Hobart was a bonus race and the last of the credit vouchers available, outside of those vouchers available to the three place getters in the $50,000 Tasbreeders 3yo Classic on Sunday (23 January).
For all the latest Tasbreeders news – click here .