The meeeting scheduled for Tattersall’s Park in Hobart on the Derwent track (inside grass) on Sunday will proceed as planned pending the outcome of a track inspection tomorrow (Saturday).
The track was inspected at 2pm today (Friday) after whiuch a decision was made to do another inspection at 3pm tomorrow (Saturday).
Rain has fallen on the track for the past two days but the weather prediction for Saturday and Sunday is fine with no rain forecast.
The results of Saturday’s inspection will determine whether or not the meeting proceeds as planned.
The outcome of tomorrow’s track inspection will be published on this website under Thoroughbred Latest News.